Applications & Handbooks
CCP has implemented many new safety measures for families, children, and teachers to follow so that we are an important part of reducing the spread and keeping everyone as healthy as possible.
2021-2022 Tuition Schedule
|Classroom 2 & 3||Classroom 1|
|Half Day||8:30 – 12:30||M-F
|4:30 Day||8:30 – 4:30||M-F
|Full Day||7:30 – 6:00||M-F
A non-refundable annual enrollment fee of $350.00 is due upon notification that a space has been reserved for your child.
Please read all notes and rules listed below.
Mobile phone users: Please scroll left to right to see full chart.
Tuition Schedule: Notes & Rules
- Please note: a non-refundable annual enrollment fee of $350.00 is due upon notification that a space has been reserved for your
- The regular school year runs from September to mid-June. The first tuition payment is due August 1. Thereafter, tuition payments are due by the 1st of each month, September through
- All tuition payments should be made payable to Coastal Community Preschool, and should be delivered to the preschool. There is a tuition folder in the parent file in each
- Tuition payments are considered to be late if not received by the 15th of the month, and are subject to a
$25.00 per month late charge.
- Extended Care: When space is available, before and after school care (any hours used either before or after the above student’s regular program schedule) can be added between the hours of 7:30 AM and 6:00 PM for $15.00 per hour by calling or emailing the CCP office for pre-approval at least 24 hours in
- You must record the Extended Care hours your child uses on the sign in sheet in the last column. You will be billed on your next monthly billing
- A summer program is available for an additional
- Financial Aid: Coastal Community Preschool provides a limited amount of need-based financial aid. Calculations are made by an independent organization (School and Student Services by the National Association of Independent Schools). All financial aid applications and family data are completely confidential. For more information call or see Stephanie in the CCP
- Coastal Community Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its admissions policies, financial aid, and other school administered
- Tuition is subject to change annually
Do I pay an Application Fee?
There is a one-time application fee of $25. Your child’s name is placed on the waitlist when we receive this fee. This fee does not guarantee your child will be enrolled in CCP.
When do I pay the Annual Enrollment Fee?
Each year there is a non-refundable $350 enrollment fee. This is due upon notification that a space has been reserved for your child.
What is the schedule for payment of Annual Tuition and Summer Tuition?
Our regular school year runs from mid-August until early-June. The annual tuition pays for your child’s attendance during this time. The Summer Program is contracted and billed separately.
The annual tuition for your child will be divided into 10 equal payments. These payments are due on the first of each month starting August 1 and continuing through May 1. There is no regular annual tuition payment due in June unless you start late in the year. However, if your child is enrolled in the Summer Program there will be a Summer tuition payment due in June. The Summer Program is contracted separately and billed separately from the regular program. The monthly regular tuition installment amount is the same each month, no matter what the number of school days in that month. No credit shall be given for days the school is officially closed. No credit shall be given for student absences.
What is the Late Pick-up Fee?
A fee of $20.00 for every five minutes will be charged if your child is left in the preschool’s care after 6:00 P.M.
Is there an option for extended care?
If you wish to have your child remain at school past the time for which you are enrolled, you can use our Extended Care Program. You will be billed at the rate of $15.00 per hour. Please let us know ahead of time that you plan to have your child be at school outside of their regular schedule. You will then make a note in the “notes” column on the sign-in sheet in the classroom. The hours used will be totaled at the end of each month and will be billed on your monthly billing statements.
Will I be charged a Late Fee?
Tuition payments are due on the 1st of the month and subject to a $25 late fee if not received by CCP by the 15th of the month.
Is it possible to change to a new schedule mid-year?
It is sometimes possible to change schedules if the space you want is available. We would then change your contract to reflect the new schedule. Each family is allowed one schedule change per school year.