Position Description: Substitute Teacher
If you interested in being on our substitute list and have at least 12 ECE units please email your resume.
Position Description: Teacher
Coastal Community Preschool (CCP) is seeking a part time Teacher. We are looking for a teacher who is energetic, a team player, organized, creative, enjoys nature, and has a strong understanding and awareness of children’s developmental levels. Technology and computer skills are a plus!
Must have completed a minimum of 12 ECE core units and/or an AA or BA in Child Development
Pay: Depends on level of education and experience.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Health, Welfare & Lifestyle Benefits -100 % employer paid for full time employees!
- Generous vacation time and holidays
- Ongoing professional development for all staff
- A chance to make a difference in the lives of kids and their families
- Low teacher to student ratios
For all positions, please email your resume to email@example.com
Feel free to call if you have any questions at (831) 462-5437
Coastal Community Preschool seeks to provide a safe, accessible, family-centered environment that nurtures children as individuals, fosters social understanding, and serves as a vital part of its local community. In this setting, we celebrate the unique spirit of each child and strive to cultivate Good People who recognize and respect their own precious worth and that of others.
The Preschool approaches this mission with the following goals:
- To create a sanctuary for learning that honors and protects each child’s interests and ideas, and encourages development at each child’s own pace;
- To sustain a talented, experienced, and highly skilled faculty by ensuring respectable salary levels and benefits and maintaining a comfortable, stimulating workplace that encourages participation in organizational development;
- To provide a diverse and inclusive environment in which children learn to appreciate different lifestyles and cultures;
- To prepare children for school through emotional readiness, and through the cultivation of each child’s unique strengths and interests;
- To encourage a family-centric, team-approach among parents and teachers who share a mutual goal of raising a community of strong, confident, and happy children;
- To serve as an integral part of the local community by providing a variety of resources in support of strong families, successful parenting, and learning readiness.
Coastal Community Preschool does not discriminate against families, employees, or applicants for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical conditions, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age (over 18 for staff members), veteran status, or any other non-merit factors unrelated to job duties. Such action shall include, but not be limited to the following: recruitment, advertising, layoff or termination, rate of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, employment, advancement, demotion, or transfer. Any person who believes that they have been discriminated against can contact the CCP Board of Directors.
The School is licensed by and is accountable to State Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing:
111 North Market Street
Suite 300 San Jose, CA 96117