Position Description: Teacher
Coastal Community Preschool (CCP) is seeking a full time Teacher for ages 5-8. This teaching position is for a distance learning and afterschool program. We are looking for a teacher who is energetic, a team player, organized, creative, enjoys nature, and has a strong understanding and awareness of children’s developmental levels. Technology and computer skills are needed.
Must have completed an AA or BA in Child Development
Pay: $20 per hour or depending on level of education.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Health, Welfare & Lifestyle Benefits -100 % employer paid for employee!
- Generous vacation time and holidays
- Ongoing professional development for all staff
- A chance to make a difference in the lives of kids and their families
- low teacher to student ratios
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to call if you have any questions at (831) 462-5437 or email.
Coastal Community Preschool seeks to provide a safe, accessible, family-centered
environment that nurtures children as individuals, fosters social understanding, and
serves as a vital part of its local community. In this setting, we celebrate the unique
spirit of each child and strive to cultivate Good People who recognize and respect their
own precious worth and that of others.
The Preschool approaches this mission with the following goals:
- To create a sanctuary for learning that honors and protects each child’s interests and ideas, and encourages development at each child’s own pace;
- To sustain a talented, experienced, and highly skilled faculty by ensuring respectable salary levels and benefits and maintaining a comfortable, stimulating workplace that encourages participation in organizational development;
- To provide a diverse and inclusive environment in which children learn to appreciate different lifestyles and cultures;
- To prepare children for school through emotional readiness, and through the cultivation of each child’s unique strengths and interests;
- To encourage a family-centric, team-approach among parents and teachers who share a mutual goal of raising a community of strong, confident, and happy children;
- To serve as an integral part of the local community by providing a variety of resources in support of strong families, successful parenting, and learning readiness.